Emma offers the full range of garden and landscape design, and horticultural advice:
- Garden surveys
- Masterplan and design layouts
- Construction and detail drawings
- Landscape specifications, tenders and Planning Submissions for home owners and developers in consultation with architects, planning consultants and ecologists (Soft Landscape Management Plan, attainment of BREEAM, Urban Greening Factor optimization, bio-solar blue green roofs for podium landscapes, etc)
- Project management (recommend local and specialist contractors and arrange quotations for landscaping, lighting, water features, tree surgery, etc)
- Planting plans, schedules and horticultural consultancy
- Supply wholesale and specialist plants for biodiverse roofs, living walls, meadows, natural swimming ponds, street trees etc
- Maintenance notes and aftercare
Emma charges a professional fee based on her time which is quoted and agreed before each stage of work.
She will help get quotes from local landscapers, etc (to be contracted by the client) or will work with a client’s builder or gardener.