With no time to read all the books, get going with tips from Emma.
Join her small and friendly 2 hour groups in Hammersmith combining theory and demonstration with hands-on experience.
Summary notes will be provided and the last 30 minutes will be dedicated to general questions, discussion and referencing the studio’s books, catalogues and plans.
Bring along photos and ideas or plant samples for identification and diagnosis; share problems and successes.
Make gardening creative and exciting!
From £95 with gift packages arranged for Christmas, birthdays, moving house, etc.
Garden design workshops
- Plant selection & planting – save time and money by getting it right 1st time
- Structure & winter interest – planning beyond flowers
- Kids’ challenge – plant, propagate, divide and speak horticultural Latin
- Veg, fruit and herbs – the easiest & tastiest in small spaces
- Container planting – the right plant for the right container
- Pests & diseases, weeds & soil – avoiding problems
- Pruning, cutting back and training – control your plants to get the best results
- Sustainable and naturalistic gardens for biodiversity – from meadows to tapestry lawns